Monday, October 10, 2011

Coming up...

I finally reached a point where I took a day and cleaned house and got organized. I have this list in my head of projects that I really want to do for the boutique coming up in November. Of course, the list is always more ambitious than what can be done, but I'll do my best. 

Leading off the project list is a request from last year, but I've not done one before and I hope I can pull it together. The suggestion was to make a recipe book. This particular gal pleaded a strong case that if cute, functional, handmade recipe books were available, she would have bought it in a heartbeat. 

To be honest, I'm still a little on the fence. I don't know if the recipe book that I make should have recipes in it, or if I should provide blank pages, or how many pages to provide at all. I hope you'll leave me some thoughts on this matter! 

These are the papers I'll be using for it. 


In other news, I have a few packets in my to do box that I'm not sure what to do with. Again, I beg you to leave me some comments and tell me what this palette evokes for you and what you think I should do with it. 

I've got a total of four packets that I couldn't decide on, so over the course of the next few posts, this is my question to you. Leave me some love!! :)

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: