Sunday, July 24, 2011

"After" Pictures... What I've Been Working On

 The little book turned out so cute I think! It will be used at a bridal shower for writing advice to the bride. I filled a few of the pages with some quotes about love and left empty pages for the guests to fill. This was the first time I had worked with a flap on the front cover, but it turned out great.


 I was in a bit of hurry when I took the pictures, so I have to apologize for them. I also forgot to take any close-ups of any pages. My son had to help me to hold the book open as there isn't much of substantial weight to hold the notebook open!
The paper I used was from parts of my old stash, I don't even know a brand, but it was an all black & white collection. To add the red, I sprayed some of the papers with alcohol ink. It added a nice touch as I was able to also spray the flowers, so they were an identical match! "I love it when a plan comes together!"

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: