Thursday, January 22, 2009

And Happy New Year!


I do hope the new year has found everyone happy and healthy and embarking on exciting new adventures! I'll admit to having taken several weeks off from my scrapbooking and am missing it terribly, but it has been nice to relax!
I'll be working on some 12x12 layouts during the first part of the year that I'm excited to showcase. I love traditional scrapping, it really gets the creativity moving and sets the tone for the things I'll be inspired by for upcoming events.
Yesterday I ventured over to Book City and spent a while shopping. I came home with some great sized books that are unique and hard to find, and I'm excited to put them to good use! I'm looking forward to your orders. Please let me know your needs for those one-of-a-kind gifts you need for baby showers, birthdays and Mother's Day!
You can contact me here, by phone at 524-8923, or by email at
bkroppin@aol.com. Can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

Bart and Sandra said...

Hey Beka, wow you've got lots of different books. Cool! good to hear from you. check out our blog at lindermanbsblog.blogspot.com