Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A New Look

I decided that it was time for a makeover. Just tonight I discovered a whole other side of Blogger that I didn't know about! Without even asking or knowing it was possible, Blogger let me know that this site isn't entirely abandoned! Armed with that new tidbit, I think I'll revamp the blog to show what I'm working on, instead of catalog style. I do hope I don't blow the whole thing, you know, by never posting a single thing (me?!) So I'll stick with my goal of weekly. You gals who post a new card or something else fabulous every stinkin' day make me feel a tad inadequate!

It took me forever to decide on a new background, so please comment & let me know if this black & white motif is distracting. I loved it in theory, but then had a couple issues when the text got all over it!

Thanks for visiting my blog, by the way! I'm glad to be found & hope you see something inspiring. I always need new ideas, so if you have a great one, drop a hint! What fun we'll have!

No comments: