Saturday, March 31, 2012

Miss me?

I know it's been a while, this is my excuse.

Right after Christmas, I had some shoulder surgery. Man, it takes a while to recover! I thought it really wouldn't be that big of a deal, but I was wrong! We use muscles and parts of our bodies for tasks that we don't even realize!

While I was down, I read lots of books and took a few naps. It was a nice little break! Around the middle of February, I was able to start working again, but just a little. Pushing down and applying pressure to cut paper was HARD! Oy! I didn't even know.

So between all of that and catching up on stuff that I am soooo behind on and the computer having a minor accident, it got to be April in the blink of an eye!!

I've got some new books and projects to share here over the next few days, and I made a couple of tutorial videos- if I can figure out how to edit and upload those! Also, I took a class from the amazing Tim Holtz, in which I learned so much! I am very excited to share those projects here, so that's what I'm going to do first! If anyone is interested in his fabulous class, it is complete, but open for a few more weeks and very enlightening. Hopefully, I can figure out how to link it here.

Thanks for dropping by! I'll be sure to stay in touch! ;)

No comments: